Thursday, February 26, 2009

An Off Kind of Day

I'm feeling kind of spazzed out today. First off I was on line until 4 AM last night trying to get an Etsy treasury, which can lead to Etsy sales, but usually doesn't. But by 8:15 I was wide awake again. So I started out the day with 4 hours of sleep. It started out okay. I started making some amigurumi mice, but then I got distracted. By mid afternoon I was coughing and my nose was running so I went back to bed. After two hours of sleep I felt human again but now half the day was gone. So I worked on Internet marketing, blogging, the usual. I just don't feel like I'm really getting ahead. If I don't stay on top of it every minute it goes away. I was reading about long tailed tags so I figure I'll start using some to see how that goes. Also blogger has a new button called 'Monetize' so you can put your Google Adsense ads underneath your post and/or in the sidebar, instead of with the original widget. Check it out under your 'customize' tab. You have to delete your exist ads first and then click on the new option. Takes a few seconds.

I'm also trying to get familiar with Entrecard, which means logging into their site to see if I have any new card drops. Each new technology has it's own complexities and they are eating more and more of my time. I could see it if I was getting an hourly wage to do all this research. And maybe it will pay off sometime but it's getting old quick.

Yesterday I felt really productive but today I just really didn't have it in me.

No comments: